The privacy evaluation process categorizes edtech tools into the following three tiers:
Indicates that the service meets the minimum criteria and more research should be completed prior to use.
Indicates that the service does not clearly define the safeguards to protect student information.
Use with Caution
- The terms are unclear about whether or not personal information is sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for advertising or marketing.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service displays behavioral or contextual advertising.
- Data are collected by advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements.
- Third parties can use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren’t any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Messaging Apps and Websites for Students, Teachers, and ParentsKeep students and parents in the loop with great classroom communication tools.Grades Pre-K - 12
Great Videos and Movies for Your ClassroomThese online resources can help you find the perfect video for your lesson.Grades Pre-K - 12Critical Thinking
Apps and Websites for Improving Parent-Teacher CommunicationKeep parents in the loop with these helpful apps and websites.Grades K - 12