The Ambassador Program is for innovative education leaders who are motivated to spread the word about the use of Common Sense Education resources in their classrooms, schools, and communities.
Who are Common Sense Ambassadors?
What does a Common Sense Ambassador do?
Common Sense Ambassadors find opportunities to share their expertise on topics related to Common Sense Education's mission through various activities. We ask that Ambassadors complete at least two activities per year. This can include:
- Hosting a Twitter chat
- Leading an in-person training, including a workshop, professional development session, conference presentation, poster session, etc.
- Leading a webinar
- Writing an expert advice article
What are the benefits of becoming a Common Sense Ambassador?
- A Common Sense Ambassador badge showcasing your leadership
- Access to Common Sense Education presentations and training materials
- Exclusive invitations to present webinars and write blogs for Common Sense Education
- Opportunities to represent Common Sense Education at local conferences
How do you apply to become a Common Sense Ambassador?
To be part of this exclusive group of innovative leaders, first apply to become a Common Sense Educator. Common Sense Educators are invited to be Ambassadors at the end of the current school year.