The privacy evaluation process categorizes edtech tools into the following three tiers:
Indicates that the service meets the minimum criteria and more research should be completed prior to use.
Indicates that the service does not clearly define the safeguards to protect student information.
- Not intended for children under 13.
- Not intended for teens.
- Intended for adults over 18.
- Not intended for parents or guardians.
- Not intended for students.
- Intended for teachers.
- Service does not allow free account creation.
- Service offers a paid version or in-app-purchases.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected.
- Geolocation data are collected.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service collects biometric or health data.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service collects behavioral data.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected.
There aren’t any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Professional Development Websites and PLNs for TeachersRich professional development sites and online communities for teachers.Grades Pre-K - 12
Social Networks for Students and TeachersSocial media that helps teachers and students connect, collaborate, and share.Grades Pre-K - 12Communication & Collaboration
Top Websites for Teachers to Find Lesson PlansDiscover the perfect lesson plan for any subject.Grades Pre-K - 12