Updated October 2017
Assessment, Formative Assessment, Instructional Design, Lesson Planning
Boom Cards are amazing!!!
Boom Learning is a game changer for my classroom. Boom cards are not just multiple choice cards. Students can manipulate words, letters, sentences. Students can type open ended answers or even solve math equations. Boom cards eliminate the prep of traditional task cards. I simply loaded the app, created student accounts for each student, and then assign the deck. I no longer have to buy, copy, print, laminate, cut, and store task cards. I don't have to keep them organized, and my students can not loose the pieces. In addition, I have found very rich content that has been created by teacher authors, or I can create my own. My students can even take their spelling test on the Boom APP. The absolute best part is that it tracks their data. I use the data to group students, for intervention groups, and even to prove their growth to my principal.
Not being provided with an expensive technology program, makes it difficult to incorporate technology into the classroom. However, the Boom Learning app is so affordable that even I can afford to buy the membership for my classroom. I have enjoyed creating cards for my students, and my students love playing Boom Cards. They especially enjoy hearing my voice on the cards I have created. Try Boom, you will love it!
Data Safety How safe is this product?
- Users can interact with trusted users.
- Users cannot interact with untrusted users, including strangers and/or adults.
- Personal information can be displayed publicly.
Data Rights What rights do I have to the data?
- Users can create or upload content.
- Processes to access or review user data are available.
- Processes to modify data are available for authorized users.
Ads & Tracking Are there advertisements or tracking?
- Personal information is shared for third-party marketing.
- Traditional or contextual advertisements are displayed.
- Personalised advertising is displayed.
Continue reading about this tool's privacy practices, including data collection, sharing, and security.
Learn more about our privacy ratings