LEARN, DO, REFLECT
Choose two different professional learning opportunities that level up your teaching practice.
- Attend an in-person PD by Common Sense staff, a Common Sense Ambassador, or a school project lead. This counts as two LEARN activities
- Attend a Common Sense webinar. You may choose to view two Common Sense webinars; doing so counts as two LEARN activities.
- Complete online Digital Citizenship Curriculum Training.
- Find two new edtech tools and read through the reviews and associated materials.
- Read through a Tech Tips & Resources page.
Choose two activities that build your skills and engage your students. You may choose to complete any of the following activities twice, or mix it up!
- Host a family engagement event informed by Common Sense resources.
- Teach a Common Sense lesson, Digital Passport™ module, or Digital Compass storyline, or Digital Byte.
- Teach a tech-rich lesson.
- Write a Common Sense Lesson Plan or a Teacher Review of an edtech tool and post it to Common Sense Education.
We hope to learn more from you about your experience earning recognition as a Common Sense Educator. In the application, you will be asked to provide some details on how you feel the process of becoming a Common Sense Educator impacted you and your professional growth.