Anyone who is an educator—whether a classroom teacher, administrator, tech coach, librarian, homeschool teacher, preservice teacher, parent coordinator, or community partner—can become a Common Sense Educator. Use the Digital Citizenship Curriculum Connections (K-5, 6-12) to plan and narrow down which Common Sense Education resource best fits your role and classroom curriculum.
The Common Sense School cohort is a semester-long program that provides additional support for educators who want to implement digital citizenship school-wide and create a culture of healthy media use in their school or district.
By the end of the fourth month cohort, participants will have:
- Developed a plan for implementing digital citizenship school-wide, no matter what setting you’re
- teaching in: in-person, hybrid, virtual
- Created a strong foundation of support for teaching digital citizenship at your school
- Identified how the Common Sense Education Digital Citizenship lessons connect to school curriculum
- Completed 20 hours of professional learning
- A roadmap to earn your Common Sense School badge
Registration open August 20.