LEARN, DO, REFLECT
- Attend an in-person PD by Common Sense staff, a Common Sense Ambassador, or a school project lead. This counts as two LEARN activities
- Attend a Common Sense webinar. You may choose to view two Common Sense webinars; doing so counts as two LEARN activities.
- Complete online Digital Citizenship Curriculum Training.
- The Common Sense Education Student Data Privacy mini-course.
Help students build lifelong skills, and guide families through the ups and downs of the digital world.
Student Instruction (choose ONE of the following):
- Classroom educator: Teach a digital citizenship lesson using Common Sense Education resources, options include:
- Non-classroom educator (administrator, counselor, principal, etc.): Create, oversee, and/or develop the site-wide implementation of Common Sense Education resources.
Family engagement (choose ONE of the following):
- Share the Common Sense Education Family Media Agreement.
- Share one or more Family Tip(s) that align with lessons taught in your classrooms.
- Share articles and parenting advice from Common Sense Media.
- Host an in-person event for parents, caregivers, and family members (with ready-made slides!).
- Invite families to participate in the Common Sense Tech Balance text program (for Elementary only).