Teachers know that teaching students is only one of the many responsibilities of being an educator. From lesson planning and grading to classroom management and assessment to just staying on schedule, it's a lot to juggle. Thankfully, there are some great tech tools to help manage some of these tasks and take away a bit of the stress.
These top-rated classroom management apps and websites will help to:
- Boost student participation (ClassCharts, StickPick)
- Track and manage behavior (ClassDojo)
- Monitor noise levels (SilentLight, TooNoisy Pro)
- Keep kids on task (Time Timer)
- Encourage collaboration (Groupmaker)
- Organize workflow (Skaffl, Showbie)
With these apps and websites, you can master classroom management and devote your energy to what you do best: teaching!