Not Yet Rated
- conveying messages effectively
- embracing differences
- respect for others
- social intelligence
- evaluating media messages
- social media
- asking questions
- thinking critically
- Evaluating Media
- Social Media
A teacher dashboard is available from the Web-based Digital Passport portal. The dashboard includes the ability to create classes, add students, enable or disable specific activities, and view, print, or export individual student or whole-class reports.
See how teachers are using Digital Passport
- My students and I love Digital Passport! I have been using it with my intermediate students for the last four years!...Lori I.
Belvedere Elementary School
Omaha, NE4February 17, 2016
- Digital Citizenship learning though games, videos , and worksheetsSean A.
Robert E Peary School
Ridgewood, NY5November 11, 2015
- Fun and interactive way to teach students Digital Citizenship!5November 11, 2015