Education and Professional Profile
Transporting students, especially those in high-risk groups, into the twenty-first century using a unique combination of educational experience and technology. Dedicated to enthusiastic and dynamic teaching as a means of creating and nurturing a lifelong love of knowledge in children.
Masters of Arts - Education; Bachelors Degree – Liberal Studies, Education Specialist and Multiple Subject Teaching Credentials with Supplementary/Subject Matter Authorizations in English and Computer Applications.
- Leading Edge Certified: National Certification Program in Education Technology and Curriculum Innovation.
- Gifted and Talented Education Certification - Oceanside Unified School District
- Presenter/Guest Lecturer: School of Education’s Graduate Program (CSUSM) and school districts professional growth workshops: Using iPads to Supplement Instruction (K-12), and Academic Vocabulary: Best Practices in Instruction for Students in High-Risk Groups (using technology).
- International Society for Technology in Education – ISTE
- California Association for the Gifted – CAG
- North Coastal Consortium for Special Education – NCCSE