Review by Michelle K., Common Sense Education | Updated June 2012
Subjects & Skills
Character & SEL, Creativity
Digital Citizenship, Evaluating Media, Social Media
The many short articles about celebrities, sports, and games are in line with teen and tween interests and the tools for self-expression through blogs, forums, and profiles get kids personally invested.
Kids are the creators here, so they are personally invested in helping to enforce rules so their content can stay. The freedom to create forums and write articles connects kids who are into the same stuff.
There's a resource section for parents and teachers and a companion site in Spanish.
No one has reviewed this tool yet. Be the first to share your thoughts.
Data Safety How safe is this product?
- Users can interact with trusted users.
- Personal information can be not displayed publicly.
- User-created content is filtered for personal information before being made publicly visible.
Data Rights What rights do I have to the data?
- Users can create or upload content.
- Processes to access or review user data are available.
- Processes to modify data are available for authorized users.
Ads & Tracking Are there advertisements or tracking?
- Personal information is not shared for third-party marketing.
- Traditional or contextual advertisements are displayed.
- Personalised advertising is displayed.
Continue reading about this tool's privacy practices, including data collection, sharing, and security.
Learn more about our privacy ratings