More than 350,000 passports awarded!
Introduce students, grades 3-5, to DIGITAL PASSPORT™, Common Sense Education’s award-winning suite of engaging games that address key issues facing kids in today's digital world. Teach critical skills related to digital safety, respect, and community. Teachers receive robust reporting of individuals and groups’ gameplay. Each of the five games include videos, three levels of gameplay, collaborative offline activities, teacher wraparound materials, and aligned Digital Citizenship lessons.
- In Twalkers, students learn why it's important to avoid multitasking with a cell phone. They consider the benefits of focusing on one task at a time.
- In Share Jumper, students evaluate examples of online messages. They decide what information is appropriate to share and when. Students are also reminded that nothing is truly "private" or "erasable" online.
- In E-volve, students make choices about what to do if they or their friends are cyberbullied. They are encouraged to "evolve" into an “Upstander” – someone who takes action to stop cyberbullying, rather than standing by.
- In Search Shark, students learn how to choose effective keywords for searching online. They practice selecting keywords that are most relevant to a search prompt. Along the way, students discover hints for narrowing their search results.
- In Mix-n-Mash, students remix media content to create a new creative piece. Along the way, they give proper credit to the artists whose images and sound clips they use.
Students can earn badges for completing each section! Get our student badges here.