Intro to Digital Citizenship Lessons for Grades K–2
Meet our beloved digital citizenship characters: Arms, Legs, Guts, Feet, Heart, and Head. They serve as role models to help younger kids learn about the six core topics of digital citizenship in a way that's easy to understand. Students can have fun learning to be responsible digital citizens through song, movement, and repetition. Each lesson answers an essential question connected to a digital citizenship topic.
- Arms asks, "How do we balance our time with technology?"
- Heart asks, "What are ways you can be kind online?"
- Guts asks, "How do you stay safe online?"
- Feet asks, "What footprints are you leaving online?"
- Legs asks, "How do you stand up for people you care about?"
- Head asks, "How do you know something you see or hear is true?"