Privacy evaluation tiers:
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, but more research should be completed prior to use.
Does not meet our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, and more research should be completed prior to use.
Use with Caution Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Unclear whether data are sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for advertising or marketing.
- Behavioral or contextual advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Third parties can use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best News Websites for StudentsGreat tools for digesting and analyzing current events.Grades K - 12Social StudiesCritical Thinking
Great Online Communities for KidsConnecting online (safely) with peers can be a real plus.Grades K - 12Communication & Collaboration
Best Classroom Tools for Presentations and SlideshowsSlideshow apps and websites that let student work shine.Grades K - 12