About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Behavioral or targeted advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Unclear whether this product uses data to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Unclear whether this product creates and uses data profiles for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
The many short articles about celebrities, sports, and games are in line with teen and tween interests and the tools for self-expression through blogs, forums, and profiles get kids personally invested.
Kids are the creators here, so they are personally invested in helping to enforce rules so their content can stay. The freedom to create forums and write articles connects kids who are into the same stuff.
There's a resource section for parents and teachers and a companion site in Spanish.
No one has reviewed this tool yet. Be the first to share your thoughts.Add your rating
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Digital Tools for School Libraries and Media CentersLeverage technology to make libraries the center of innovation.Grades Pre-K–12Arts, English Language ArtsCreativity
Most Reliable and Credible Sources for StudentsNews and research resources to fuel student inquiry.Grades K–12English Language Arts, Social Studies
Research and Citation Tools for StudentsHelp students find and cite scholarly work for research projects.Grades K–12English Language ArtsCritical Thinking