About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Behavioral or targeted advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Unclear whether this product uses data to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Unclear whether this product creates and uses data profiles for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
The many short articles about celebrities, sports, and games are in line with teen and tween interests and the tools for self-expression through blogs, forums, and profiles get kids personally invested.
Kids are the creators here, so they are personally invested in helping to enforce rules so their content can stay. The freedom to create forums and write articles connects kids who are into the same stuff.
There's a resource section for parents and teachers and a companion site in Spanish.
No one has reviewed this tool yet. Be the first to share your thoughts.Add your rating
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Top Tech for Using Augmented and Virtual RealityImmerse students in new worlds with AR and VR.Grades K–12
Social Networks for Students and TeachersSocial media that helps teachers and students connect, collaborate, and share.Grades Pre-K–12Communication & Collaboration
Best Apps for Creating Books and StorybooksHelp students share learning through digital books.Grades Pre-K–12English Language ArtsCommunication & Collaboration