- Character & SEL
About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Behavioral or targeted advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Unclear whether this product uses data to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Unclear whether this product creates and uses data profiles for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
Engagement Is the product stimulating, entertaining, and engrossing? Will kids want to return?
The many short articles about celebrities, sports, and games are in line with teen and tween interests and the tools for self-expression through blogs, forums, and profiles get kids personally invested.
Pedagogy Is learning content seamlessly baked-in, and do kids build conceptual understanding? Is the product adaptable and empowering? Will skills transfer?
Kids are the creators here, so they are personally invested in helping to enforce rules so their content can stay. The freedom to create forums and write articles connects kids who are into the same stuff.
Support Does the product take into account learners of varying abilities, skill levels, and learning styles? Does it address both struggling and advanced students?
There's a resource section for parents and teachers and a companion site in Spanish.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Photography and Photo-Editing Apps for StudentsZoom in on the art and science of photography.Grades 1 - 12ArtsCreativity
Best News- and Media-Literacy Resources for StudentsGreat apps and websites for building critical literacy skills.Grades Pre-K - 12Critical Thinking
Apps and Sites for StorytellingHelp students find their voices with these vibrant apps.Grades Pre-K - 12English Language ArtsCommunication & Collaboration