The privacy evaluation process categorizes edtech tools into the following three tiers:
Indicates that the service meets the minimum criteria and more research should be completed prior to use.
Indicates that the service does not clearly define the safeguards to protect student information.
- Not intended for children under 13.
- Intended for teens.
- Intended for adults over 18.
- Intended for parents or guardians.
- Intended for students.
- Intended for teachers.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected.
- Geolocation data are collected.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product collects biometric or health data.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product collects behavioral data.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Chrome Apps and Extensions for StudentsGreat apps organized by grade band for Chromebooks or Chrome browsers.Grades Pre-K - 12
Best Messaging Apps and Websites for Students, Teachers, and ParentsKeep students and parents in the loop with great classroom communication tools.Grades Pre-K - 12
Great Videos and Movies for Your ClassroomThese online resources can help you find the perfect video for your lesson.Grades Pre-K - 12Critical Thinking