The privacy evaluation process categorizes edtech tools into the following three tiers:
Indicates that the service meets the minimum criteria and more research should be completed prior to use.
Indicates that the service does not clearly define the safeguards to protect student information.
- Intended for children under 13.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product is intended for teens.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product is intended for adults over 18.
- Intended for parents or guardians.
- Intended for students.
- Intended for teachers.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product collects geolocation data.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product collects biometric or health data.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this product collects behavioral data.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Robotics Apps and Websites for STEM ClassroomsGet students making and coding with robots.Grades Pre-K - 12ScienceCritical Thinking
Best Timeline Creators and TemplatesGreat apps and websites for putting time into perspective.Grades Pre-K - 12Social Studies
Great Picks for Building CourageTools to help students speak up for what is right.Grades Pre-K - 12Character & SEL