Updated August 2015
Not yet reviewed
Not yet reviewed
About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy and security practices.
Does not meet our recommendations for privacy and security practices.
Every privacy rating includes a score. A higher score (up to 100%) means the product provides more transparent privacy policies with better practices to protect user data.
Privacy ratings are created by Common Sense expert evaluators and are independent from our "Common Sense says" age-based reviews. Read more about privacy ratings
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do not indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Behavioral or targeted advertising is not displayed.
- Data are not collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are not used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Data profiles are not created and used for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
No one has reviewed this tool yet. Be the first to share your thoughts.Add your rating
How safe is this product?
Users can interact with trusted users and/or students.
Personal information is displayed publicly.
User-created content is not filtered for personal information before being made publicly visible.
What rights do I have to the data?
Users can create or upload content.
Processes to access and review user data are available.
Processes to modify inaccurate data are available.
Ads & Tracking
Are there advertisements or tracking?
Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
Traditional or contextual advertisements are displayed.
Behavioral or targeted advertising is not displayed.
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Research and Citation Tools for StudentsHelp students find and cite scholarly work for research projects.Grades K–12English Language ArtsCritical Thinking
Best Apps and Sites for Improving Executive FunctionHelp students to plan, organize, and be attentive.Grades Pre-K–12Character & SEL
Apps and Websites for Making Flash Cards and QuizzesA roundup of flash card and quiz apps and websites for supercharging study time.Grades K–12