Updated April 2017
Not yet reviewed
Not yet reviewed
About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy and security practices.
Does not meet our recommendations for privacy and security practices.
Every privacy rating includes a score. A higher score (up to 100%) means the product provides more transparent privacy policies with better practices to protect user data.
Privacy ratings are created by Common Sense expert evaluators and are independent from our "Common Sense says" age-based reviews. Read more about privacy ratings
Subjects & Skills
Character & SEL, Critical Thinking
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Behavioral or targeted advertising is not displayed.
- Unclear whether this product allows data collection by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Data profiles are not created and used for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
No one has reviewed this tool yet. Be the first to share your thoughts.Add your rating
How safe is this product?
Unclear whether this product supports interactions between trusted users and/or students.
Personal information is displayed publicly.
Unclear whether user-created content is filtered for personal information before being made publicly visible.
What rights do I have to the data?
Unclear whether users can create or upload content.
Processes to access and review user data are available.
Unclear whether this product provides processes to modify inaccurate data.
Ads & Tracking
Are there advertisements or tracking?
Data are not shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
Traditional or contextual advertisements are displayed.
Behavioral or targeted advertising is not displayed.
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best News Websites for StudentsGreat tools for digesting and analyzing current events.Grades K–12Social StudiesCritical Thinking
Best News- and Media-Literacy Resources for StudentsGreat apps and websites for building critical literacy skills.Grades Pre-K–12Critical Thinking
Websites and Apps for Making Videos and AnimationPut students in the spotlight with these great video and animation creation apps.Grades K–12ArtsCreativity