The privacy evaluation process categorizes edtech tools into the following three tiers:
Indicates that the service meets the minimum criteria and more research should be completed prior to use.
Indicates that the service does not clearly define the safeguards to protect student information.
Use with Caution
- The terms are unclear about whether or not personal information is sold or rented to third parties.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not data are shared for advertising and/or marketing.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service displays behavioral or contextual advertising.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service allows data collection by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service uses data to track and target advertisements.
- The terms are unclear about whether or not this service allows third parties to use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren’t any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Chrome Apps and Extensions for StudentsGreat apps organized by grade band for Chromebooks or Chrome browsers.Grades Pre-K - 12
Best Messaging Apps and Websites for Students, Teachers, and ParentsKeep students and parents in the loop with great classroom communication tools.Grades Pre-K - 12
Apps and Websites for Improving Parent-Teacher CommunicationKeep parents in the loop with these helpful apps and websites.Grades K - 12