Updated August 2016
Common Sense says
Not yet reviewed
Teachers say (0)
Not yet reviewed
Privacy rating (How we rate)
About Common Sense Privacy Ratings
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy and security practices.
Does not meet our recommendations for privacy and security practices.
Every privacy rating includes a score. A higher score (up to 100%) means the product provides more transparent privacy policies with better practices to protect user data.
Privacy ratings are created by Common Sense expert evaluators and are independent from our "Common Sense says" age-based reviews. Read more about privacy ratings
Price: Free, Paid
Warning Basic evaluation
- Privacy policies do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
- Unclear whether this product displays behavioral or targeted advertising.
- Unclear whether this product allows data collection by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Unclear whether this product uses data to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Data profiles are created and used for data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
How safe is this product?
Users can interact with trusted users and/or students.
Unclear whether this product displays personal information publicly.
User-created content is filtered for personal information before being made publicly visible.
What rights do I have to the data?
Users can create or upload content.
Processes to access and review user data are available.
Processes to modify inaccurate data are available.
Ads & Tracking
Are there advertisements or tracking?
Data are shared for third-party advertising and/or marketing.
Unclear whether this product displays traditional or contextual advertisements.
Unclear whether this product displays behavioral or targeted advertising.
Continue reading about this tool's privacy practices, including data collection, sharing, and security.
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Top Tech for Using Augmented and Virtual RealityImmerse students in new worlds with AR and VR.Grades K - 12
Best News- and Media-Literacy Resources for StudentsGreat apps and websites for building critical literacy skills.Grades Pre-K - 12Critical Thinking
Great Online Communities for KidsConnecting online (safely) with peers can be a real plus.Grades K - 12Communication & Collaboration