Increase Student Learning With These Classroom Management Tools
More learning happens when the right classroom management tools are in place! In this webinar, middle school technology teacher Eileen Lennon will lead an exploration of tools to help you establish an engaging and productive classroom environment.
This webinar will look at:
- Class behavior sites for every age group, from ClassDojo to ClassCraft to Google Classroom tools that measure classroom sound levels
- Timers for students to monitor their time management
- Random student selectors and random group creators to help students feel they are treated equally and fairly
- Online discussions or group collaboration to increase student engagement
- Badges as a method of classroom management
A little work at the beginning of the school year will pay dividends for the rest of the year! Join us for an hour and become a more effective and efficient classroom manager. Eileen will field questions from attendees during this live, interactive session. This webinar will be useful for K-12 educators and administrators.