Create a culture of digital learning and digital citizenship in your school community.
Coming Soon! Available August 2017
For an introductory price of $1,500 a year, our web-based Premium Membership Offering will give classroom teachers, tech leads, and school administrators personalized support for implementing digital citizenship in their curricula and integrating technology into teaching. The membership will include:
- Monthly webinars and an exclusive online member portal
- Common Sense Educator Recognition Program support
- A Tech Leader Toolkit and planning resources
- Parent and caregiver resources, including a Parent Talk "Workshop in a Box"
Schools that have purchased a Premium Membership Offering can also choose from these add-on services:
- One-day in-person workshops featuring topics such as digital citizenship essentials, teaching with tech, and privacy
- A customized, facilitator-led parent and caregiver talk to address specific concerns in your district or school
- Self-paced, online courses on the basics of teaching digital citizenship, aligned with the Common Sense Educator Recognition Program (CEUs available)