Using Google Classroom To Provide Constructive Critisism
1 Hook: Want to be the teacher?
Teacher should offer the students the opportunity to be the teacher on an assignment in Google Classroom.
Student will get the opportunity to provide feedback to their peers on an assignment and grade it.
2 Review These Materials: Do you know what constructive Criticism is?
Students should take some time to review the resources provided. They must understand:
1) What the definition of constructive criticism is
2) Ways that one can provide feedback and it be effective
Students need to be able to:
1) Define Constructive Criticism
2) Provide examples of constructive criticism
3) Be able to identify steps to provide constructive criticism
3 Guided Practice: Providing Your Peer Feedback
Teacher should choose an assignment in Google Classroom that they want students to peer review. Instruct student they are to use the commenting feature of Google Classroom to provide meaningful constructive criticism to an assigned peer or group.
1) Be assigned a partner or group that they are to review
2) Using the comment feature in the assignment of the teacher's choosing, provide peer feedback thinking of the resources they you have reviewed.