NS 7.1: Mixed Review of Rational Numbers
1 Warm Up
1) Teacher will project the do now using Exit Ticket. It will include 4 strategic problems that will inform the teacher of student progress.
2) Teacher received live data on how students are performing. This is a critical time to address student misconceptions with the whole group.
2 Group Work
1) Teacher puts a new problem on each slide of increasing difficulty.
2) Students work in partners.
3) Students are encouraged to write down their work and submit their answer by writing/taking a picture, or multiple choice if that's available.
4) After each question, the teacher may choose to share a group's answer with the rest of the class and facilitate a discussion.
3 Independent Practice
Students practice the skills on their own ipad. There is no sound.
End the class in an exciting note with a competition. These questions will test for concepts, procedures, and vocab.