MLA Flipped Lesson
1 Create a video for the students to watch at home. I uploaded mine as a reference. Then the next day, have the students practice what they learned on examples in the classroom. The rest of the instructions are above in the lesson plan I posted.
1. Have students watch video you prepared for homework and take notes.
2. In class the next day, go over the notes with the students. Have them practices with different types of literature in the room.
3. Have them go over and each others work and put some on the board. Have the students correct and mistakes and do one more to check their understanding.
4. Move on to the lesson about in-text citations. Have them practice using the full citations that they have already done.
5. Go over some and correct any issues the students may have.
6. Collect their work as they leave class as an exit slip to check for their understading.