It came in like a Hurricane!
1 Hurricanes in Action
Have you ever witnessed a hurricane? Have you wondered what it would look like in live view? Would you like to navigate a website that has live science? Are you interested in becoming an Argonaut? Would you like to show your parents' real live science? Well, hold on to your laptop! You are about to take part in a whirlwind science expedition!
1. Access edlink file on your desk top.
2. Select Jason.org
3. Login with your microsoft office credentials
4. DO NOT save your password (teacher will review reasons why).
5. Enter teacher code.
6. I will assign you activities based on various lessons and standards throughout the year.
7. Select Explore
8. After about 10 minutes of explore time, assign the above work.
9. Demonstrate each step to saving pictures day 1
10. Day 2 review saving pictures
11. Day 2 upload pics to one drive and review steps 9, 10, 11
12. Day 3: create the Microsoft Notebook
13. Day 4: continue setting up notebook
14. Day 5: assign research activity, help students who are struggling.
Students will access the site, log in without saving their password, explore the site, join teacher's class with code, learn to save, upload, and create a OneNote and Sway, and facilitate a parent night. At the parent night, students will demonstrate how to log in and navigate the site and demonstrate their sways.
Assessment will be based upon the criteria in the description above.