Greek Mythology Museum
- Students will be randomly drawn to pick which character they want to research (characters will be major Greek Gods and Goddesses along with minor characters from the stories we read previously).
- Once every student has a character to research they will choose groups (2-4 depending on class sizes) to work together to design a musem exhibit for the characters they selected.
2 Direct Instruction
- Explain the importance of smart searching and citing to avoid plagiarism.
- Show students the steps on easybib.com to cite the pieces of art they will be finding online.
3 Guided Practice
- Students will use Google Art Project to find pieces of art for their Greek mythological characters.
- Each student will be required to find at least three pieces of art for their character.
- Correct citations must also be included--students may use EasyBib for this section.
4 Independent Practice
- Students will work together in small groups to create a museum exhibit in Prezi using the pieces of art they found online through the Google Art Project.
- Prezi must also include correct citations for each piece of art that students can create on easybib.com
1-2 Days (students may be finding pieces of art and creating Prezi concurrently)
- Completed Prezis will be uploaded to Edmodo for viewing and grading purposes
- Groups will present their Prezis to the class by loading them from Edmodo
- Students can also view each other's Prezi's individually and make comments.