Edmodo Mozart Evaluation
1 1. Instructions - Create an Edmodo Account - Directions are on my website on how to sign up for an Orchestra Edmodo Account
Teacher will need to sign up for an Edmodo Account and set up a username, which is usually the name/period of your class and a password. Students will need to sign up for the App in a 2 week period or they will be locked out of the site. As a result, the password will not work and a new password will need to be chosen.
How to join Edmodo:
1. Go to Edmodo.com
2. Click on the "student" tab to create a student account.
3. Enter information as needed.
4. Where it applies, enter your respective orchestras access code
5. Download the Evaluation Assignment from the Project Folder - Mozart Seating Evaluation.
6. Play the selected excerpts.
7. Record your video using your phone or computer. Place your recording device in an area where I can see your bowing, fingering and face.
8. Following the Edmodo directions, download your video either embedding your video, download your video as an mp4 or send me a YouTube link. Make sure you allow me to view your YouTube video.
9. Check your Edmodo account to see if I have graded your evaluation. Please read the comments and make the appropriate changes to your playing.