Digital Citizenship Leaders
Ask the students what they already know about digital citizenship.
2 Teach the components of digital citizenship
Talk about and discuss components of digital citizenship.
- Digital Ethics
- Digital Literacy
- Inappropriate Content
- Online Privacy
3 Student Extension
The teacher will monitor lessons as they are being developed. The teacher will make suggestions based on experience.
- Students work in very small groups to write a lesson plan that will be taught to a younger grade level.
- Students listed their top three teachers. Groups were assigned by student preference.
- Students will do TWO of the following as part of their lesson - skit, presentation, activity.
- Teacher monitors lesson plans as they are being developed and makes suggestions based on experience.
- Once complete, students will contact the classroom teacher to schedule a date and time for the lesson to be taught.
- Teachers will complete a short evaluation of the lesson and students will complete a self-evaluation.