All About Animals!
Students will learn about all different kinds of animals in the end of this lesson.
1 Making groups on ClassDojo
- Teacher will use ClassDojo toolkit to make random groups.
- Teacher stick the QR codes that she already prepared on the walls.
- The codes will include a URL that students will scan to search for information about a certain type of animal.
- Teach students how to scan.
- Each group should scan one QR code.
- A leader from each group will scan the code.
- T asks students in each group to copy the URL they scanned on kiddle.
- Students to search for information about each type of animal.
3 Core- independent practice
- Teacher will ask students in each group to create a popplet using the app on their iPads.
- Students will share and collaborate and type information using popplet.
- Students air drop their popplet after they finish.
Free, Free to try, Paid
- Teacher will ask students to ask questions on padlet about every type of animal.
- Share the students work on ClassDojo and padlet.
- Students will share the information they learned with their peers in the other groups by asking and answering questions about every type of animal.
- Teacher will create a quiz on Socrative teacher.
- Teacher will ask her students to type the code to join the class.
- Teacher will analyze the results.
- Students will answer the questions and solve the quiz using Socrative students.