Editor's Note: This contest refers to Graphite, the former name of this website.
'Tis the season for reflection, giving thanks, and giving back. To get you in the holiday mood, today we're launching a two-week campaign for all Graphite users. It's simple to get involved -- all you need to do is share with your Twitter followers the Graphite review of the digital tool you're most thankful for being able to use in your classroom. Then to show you OUR thanks, we'll enter you in a raffle to win one of 25 $50 Amazon gift cards! Read on for details and the contest rules.
What You Need to Do
1. Search for your favorite edtech tool on Graphite.
2. Go to the Graphite review of the tool you're thankful for.
3. Click on the Twitter icon in the upper right-hand corner of the review.
A pre-populated tweet will pop up, and then all you need to do is log into your Twitter account and hit submit. Don't have a Twitter account? No worries. You can sign up right there.
See? It's easy. Only three steps for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
- Begins December 7, 2015, at 6 a.m. PST and ends December 21, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Winners will be announced on December 23, 2015.