"It's the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." - Albert Einstein
While it's the teacher's role to help students navigate the world of information, it's our role to help teachers navigate the world of apps, games, and websites! Here are five collections of highly-rated digital tools for exploring the world of ideas. Which figures in history have inspired your students? Tell us in the comments below, and we may include your suggestion in a future Graphiti!
- 10 Terrific Websites for Science
- 10 Awesome Apps and Sites for the Arts
- 13 Websites and Games for U.S. History and Civics
- 10 Great Social Studies Apps and Websites
- 7 Awesome Apps for Counting and Basic Operations
- Best Websites and Apps for Historical Research, Discovery, and Curation
Cartoon for Graphite by Aries Bautista. Find him at: http://ariescbautista.blogspot.com.