New year = new lesson planner. Why not ditch your paper planners and go digital this year? With these apps and websites, you can bring lesson planning and design into the 21st century.
Specifically, these tools make it easier to:
- Collaborate with students, parents, and fellow teachers (ChalkUp, Common Curriculum)
- Differentiate learning (Gooru, LearnZillion)
- Develop lesson templates (PlanbookEdu)
- Align to Common Core State Standards (BetterLesson, ReadWriteThink)
- Invest in professional development (Schoology)
- Track student outcomes (Goalbook Toolkit)
To see the most updated version of this list as well as the rating of each app, game, or website, visit the Top Picks List:
If you’ve got a favorite we missed, let us know in the comments below!