Our library of resources is growing so fast that we needed a whole new site (www.commonsensemedia.org)! You’ll see that we have a new look and that our content for educators is so much easier to find.
Don’t worry. The content you’ve been using in your school is all still there. Here are a few of the features we’ve added that will help you find what you’re looking for:
- A separate area just for our educational content! Get to the education section from anywhere on the site by clicking “educators” in the upper left of your screen.
- Individual lesson pages cut way down on how many documents you need to download. View entire lesson plans online and download handouts and videos for students and parents right from lesson pages.
- Browse for content and filter by grade, topic, or curriculum unit. We’re still perfecting this tool, but it makes it super easy to find, say, cyberbullying lessons for 4th graders. Play around and let us know what you think!
- Improved search means you can search for any lesson, unit, or parent education topic by name using the search bar in the upper right hand corner of every page.
- Browse, download, or view all of our videos in full screen!
- Reorganized parent education content that helps you find handouts, videos, workshops, and articles to recommend to parents. We’ve grouped it all onto 11 new topic pages to make it easier to find.
We’re still ironing out a few of the kinks, but we’re excited to have you start exploring. We think you’ll agree that it’s easier than ever to use and spread Common Sense to your community.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have questions or experience issues. We’re grateful for your feedback!