If you’re using either of Common Sense Education's interactive learning games to build your students' digital citizenship skills, we want to hear from you!
Write a high-quality Teacher Review on Common Sense Education to share your take and experience with Digital Passport and/or Digital Compass and you'll be entered into a raffle to win one of five $50 Amazon gift cards. You'll also have the satisfaction of knowing you've helped countless other educators understand whether Digital Passport or Digital Compass is right for their classrooms and, best of all, learn ideas for integration.
- Begins November 4, 2015, at 6 a.m. PST and ends November 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Winners will be announced on November 23, 2015.
What You Need to Do
- First things first: SIGN IN or SIGN UP for a free account on Common Sense Education.
- Go to the Digital Passport or Digital Compass review on Common Sense Education, and click on Write Review in the upper right corner to get started (see picture below). The review should include:
- Concrete examples of how you're using Digital Passport or Digital Compass with students (in the "How I Use It" section); and
- A thoughtful analysis of the tool's strengths and weaknesses (in the "My Take" section).
- Also, "Show My Review to the Public" must be checked.
See Official Rules below for more detail on what is required in the Teacher Review for you to be eligible for the raffle.
Check out this blog post for ideas on how to write a great Teacher Review.