Privacy evaluation tiers:
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, but more research should be completed prior to use.
Does not meet our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, and more research should be completed prior to use.
Use with Caution Full evaluation
- Privacy polices do indicate a version or effective date.
- Unclear whether data are sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for advertising or marketing.
- Behavioral or contextual advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Third parties can use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
10 Great Free Games for High School StudentsBuild key skills with absorbing games for older students.Grades 9 - 12
Civil Rights and Social Justice Resources for ClassroomsResources to inspire the next generation of activists.Grades K - 12Social StudiesCommunication & Collaboration
Best Government and Civics Websites and GamesExplore political systems and the rights of citizens.Grades 3 - 12Social Studies