How I Use It
Notability is a great tool for schools using Schoology! Although the quiz function in Schoology works well, teachers can use Notability for teacher-made documents as well! Here is how it works:
1. Scan and upload your document to Schoology using either your tablet or computer.
2. Using tablets ( we use iPads), ask students to go to their Schoology course and open the document in Notability.
3. Once in Notability, students can type, write with a stylus, or draw on the teacher-made document.
4. Students then submit it to the teacher in their Schoology course.
5. Teacher opens the documents, annotates and grades right on the document.
6. Students can see the teacher annotation and grade.
This has been a lifesaver for me, as well as my colleagues!
Students and teachers like using Notability for several reasons. It is a great tool for note taking, and we use it to deliver scanned documents, and paper activities for students. Using Notability, students can write on the document using their tablets, and teachers can annotate on the document as well. Using Notability, teachers can grade right on their tablets instead of taking stacks of papers home.
Students enjoy using the various features Notability offers. If a students misses a class, notes, drawings and other media forms can be airdropped to a student very quickly and efficiently. A stylus enhances the use of Notablility.