How I Use It
* Students can create a movie poster to advertise a novel.
* Finish the ending of a story by rewriting or extending the ending.
* Write and perform the lyrics of a song.
* Defend the position of a character of a story from the characters point of view.
* Complete a complex math problem and defend the solution.
* Compare and contrast between characters of a story or different stories.
* Distinguish the steps during a science experiment.
* Sketch/illustrate (story board) the steps to set up an essay/presentation.
* Dramatize/illustrate a specific historical event.
* Identify the important pieces found within an image - could be a plant, could be a community, could also answer specific questions asked of the image.
* Word wall - with vocab words and images associated with them, maybe own definition.
Educreations has the ability to have students create, evaluate, analyze, apply, understand and remember their learning at any stage. It records your voice, handwriting, and allows for insertion of pictures. Students can demo their learning while teachers can use it to "flip" some of their content info found in their classes. Like the ability to store lessons on a website that can be either public or private. If public then links can be shared via email, blog or class website for easy access.