Privacy evaluation tiers:
Meets our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, but more research should be completed prior to use.
Does not meet our minimum requirements for privacy safeguards, and more research should be completed prior to use.
Use with Caution Basic evaluation
- Privacy polices do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for advertising or marketing.
- Behavioral or contextual advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Third parties can use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
There aren't any teacher reviews yet. Be the first to review this tool.Write a review
Explore Our Favorite Tools
Best Timeline Creators and TemplatesGreat apps and websites for putting time into perspective.Grades Pre-K - 12Social Studies
Best Apps for Creating Books and StorybooksHelp students share learning through digital books.Grades Pre-K - 12English Language ArtsCommunication & Collaboration
Best Interactive Video Apps and WebsitesCheck out these top tools for creating videos, plus a few more for video annotation and remix.Grades K - 12